Now Enrolling for Fall of 2017!
Noah ’s Ark Preschool provides a Christ-centered learning environment for children 3 - 4 years old. Our Philosophy is “Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6.
- That each child and adult is created in God’s image. We are God’s children.
- That God’s Word is to be interwoven throughout our program.
- Each child should develop a healthy self-image.
- It is important to meet each child’s need for spiritual, emotional, physical, cognitive and social growth.
- The needs of children change as they grow. We will seek to meet the changing needs of children as they grow.
- A safe, happy nurturing environment encourages a child’s desire to learn.
- That teachers and aides will be capable and caring. Their values will enable them to be excellent role models.
Our program is designed to enhance children’s natural curiosities, to help foster a lifelong love for learning, and to create an awareness of God. It is Christ-centered, starting with what interests the children and expanded through teacher directed activities. Play is essential for social and cognitive growth in early childhood. These are the centers that we will be using:
LARGE MUSCLE ACTIVITIES
ART AND EASEL AREA
MANIPULATIVES AND TABLE TOY AREA
SAND AND WATER PLAY AREA
MRS. KATHY PROHASZKA
Mrs. Kathy is happily married to her high school sweetheart for 20 years, and has been blessed with three daughters.
Mrs. Kathy has been working in preschool for over ten years. She has been the teacher / director for five years and a teacher assistant for four years. When Kathy isn’t busy with preschool, she enjoys spending time with her family, reading, and volunteers with 4-H, Wolcott farm and her daughters school activities.